Cable Assemblies and more.
Where innovative design, custom manufacturing solutions and quality come together.
CAGE Code: 7UEH9 Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Established in 1992 Onshore Technologies provides creative manufacturing solutions to a diverse customer base representing major market segments.
- Medical & Healthcare
- Space and Satellite
- Test & Measurement
- Power Management
- Automotive & Transportation
- Alternative Energy
Onshore creates custom manufacturing solutions for each of our customers.
- Molded cable assemblies
- Assembled cable assemblies
- Custom Electronic Assemblies
- Embedded, Encapsulated and Molded Electronics
- Loose Piece Molding
- Micro Coax Assembly
- Tinsel Wire Termination
- Wire and Cable Termination
- Smart Cables
- Custom Connector Solutions
- Custom Interconnect Solutions
- Custom Test Equipment
- Custom Assemblies with or without cable
- LED light engine
We provide manufacturing solutions for the life of your product.
- Project Management
- DFM Support (Design for Manufacturability)
- Materials and Process Development
- Build jigs, fixtures, injection molds and automation
- Quick-turn prototypes
- Build First Articles
- Creating a vision for manufacturing flow
- Pre-Production runs with an eye to scaling
- Finalize production tooling
- Develop and qualify sources
- Supply chain management
- On-time production scheduling
- Flexible Production Staffing
- Continuous Production Training
- Related Technical Support
- Long term production meeting your capacity needs
Onshore has the capability to provide our customers a seamless manufacturing solution from their design phase through production to the end of the product life.
- Molded Cable Assemblies
- Connector manufacturing
- Harness assembly
- Custom assemblies without cable
- Automated soldering
- High temperature soldering (300 deg C)
- Low temperature soldering (even on mylar)
- Hot-bar reflow soldering
- Rapid prototypes/pre-production
- Insert injection molding
- Discrete component injection molding
- Embedding of electronics
In-house tooling including
- Jigs and fixtures
- Injection Molds
- Station level automation
- Hi volume manufacturing lines
- Fully automatic assembly machines
Onshore Technologies is committed to providing Quality and Customer Service that exceeds our customer expectations.
Our quality systems are certified to the ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 industry standards.